Thursday 19 February 2009

What's everyone thinking of putting in the show?

As Leo suggested the other day, I thought I would start off the list of what's possibly going in the show.
For my 'other' work, I am going to put in some photographs of Jonny's band, probably printed relatively small (8"x6"?) and displayed all together in one of those lovely domestic Habitat/Ikea frames.  Not sure on quantity yet, but probably between 6 and 10 photographs.  
For my 'uni' work, I am doing a staged glass engraving, with multiple glass panes stacked together so you can look through it at about eye level.  There will be a running narrative of Jersey running through it, focusing mainly on history.  Ask me more about it next week when I've done a bit more drawing! It's possibly going to sit on a piece of granite, but the piece will be around 50cm cubed. It is going to sit on a plinth and I think will be free standing, but it might need lighting.  I will know a bit more in a few weeks time!

Bryony 

No comments:

Post a Comment