Thursday 19 March 2009

The bloke who Sina put me in touch with says that so long as the vinyl is no higher that 55cm (it can be as long as the window: 300cm) then it'll cost £45. Normally he charges £20 for installing it but says that because he was once a student he'll charge us £50 overall. That's for 1 (im not sure he knows how many we need /cos i didn't tell him/ so the charge may go up once he finds out he has more than one to install). We'll obviously need to let him know the proper dimensions that we want it/colour etc and also how many we want. There seemed to be some kind of consensus in todays meeting that it should be orange (for reals!?) and that there would be two of them. I made the date a bit more proper like Chloe asked and I think it looks better, any other tweaks?

What's the deal?

3 comments:

  1. I'll admit I still like it with the multi-colored diagram better.

    -emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the multi coloured venn was lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhuh, cool. Nik says that white is the best for showing up on glass, I might post up an image of that...see what it looks like. Bear in mind that more than one colour will probably be more expensive overall - if we know what colours we want I can get him to quote it. Do we like the multi-coloured venn because its merely pretty? or because we actually think it'll be appropriate? or are they the same thing?

    ReplyDelete